10 Best Beards In Australian Sport
It's difficult to argue a solid beard gives you an aerodynamic advantage when competing in professional sport to earn a living.
Yet, what an athlete loses in speed, he gains in power and prowess on the field of battle.
By becoming a more authoritative and dominant force over his bare-faced counterparts.
In this short article, we have chosen our top 10 Beards in Australian sport.
1. Mile Jedinak - Football
2. Aaron Woods - Rugby League
3. Marika Koroibete - Rugby Union
4. Max Gawn - Australian Football
5. Damon Kelly - Weightlifting
6. Aaron Baynes - Basketball
7. Daniel Repacholi - Shooting
8. Simon Whitlock - Darts
9. Damien Birkenhead - Shot put
10. Sean Eadie - Cycling
What great Australian's are we missing from this article?
Does your beard need an upgrade? Shop our all natural Beard care range by clicking here.